Cause Of Hemorrhoids.
You Have To Make Changes Today!
Cause Of Hemorrhoids.
What Are Hemorrhoids?
Leave Your Hemmoroids Symptoms and Causes Behind. Not in the way you are thinking. But seriously, learn to improve your health habits today. After all your children and grandchildren learn them from you.
You go on with our crazy and stressful daily routines. You don’t give ourselves a chance to pick up the head or stay still for a second. Sounds familiar?
Did you know that most of us do at least one thing a day that is considered a cause of hemorrhoids? Stop and think about your health!. Treating hemorrhoids is much tougher than preventing them. Having hemorrhoids IS NOT FUN.
Do you really need me to convince you that you don’t need bleeding hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids or internal hemorrhoids? I didn’t think so.
What are hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (commonly misspelled as hemmoroids) are swollen blood vessels or veins that form inside or outside of the anal area.
Causes Of Hemorrhoids:
Hemorrhoids (also called piles, hemroids or hemmoroids) are caused by different activities that put pressure on the blood vessels around the anus.
- Heavy lifting is one of the hemorrhoids causes. Many patients that have jobs related to heavy lifting can report their hemmoroids symptoms at a very advanced point when there would be a need to hemorrhoid removal.
- Sedentary life style is one of the common hemorrhoids causes. Patients really need to get up a few times a day and walk, do light exercise and just breathe.
- Straining during bathroom time is a very common cause of hemorrhoids. Some patients report improvement of hemorrhoids symptoms just by changing their bathroom time from morning to evening.
- Lack of exercise is also a very common cause of hemorrhoids. Even 5 to 10 minutes of daily exercise is much better than none.
- Pregnancy is one of the common causes of hemorrhoids. The weight of the fetus can be pooling the blood into the pelvic area and could potentially cause the veins to enlarge.
- Chronic diarrhea can put pressure on the rectal veins the and that causes hemorrhoids.
- Lack of fiber in the diet which contributes to irregular bowel movements and constipation.
- Constipation is a very common cause of piles.
- Rushing to finish the bowel movement is a common cause of hemorrhoids
- Certain medical conditions like liver disease, Crohn’s disease, IBS, Celiac, ulcerative colitis and others can cause the blood to pool in the pelvic area and the abdomen, enlarging the veins.
- Being overweight is a common cause of hemorrhoids. Increased weight in the pelvic area and the abdomen can increase the pressure on the veins in the anus area.
- Not drinking enough good quality, filtered water with mineral conent is a cause of hemorrhoids. This is an obvious reason for hemmorhoids. Not drinking enough causes dehydration. Dehydration causes
constipation. Constipation causes hemorrhoids. As simple as domino effect.
So now you are convinced that some of these hemorrhoids causes are directly related to you daily lifestyle. Nothing surprising, right? Many people have problems with constipation, diarrhea, sedentary lifestyle, etc.
The question now is: “What to do to prevent hemorrhoids?”
- Excerise is very important to get the blood flow going from staggering.
- Prevent constipation with
psyllium and daily walking.
- Strongly consider Yoga and acupuncture in pregnancy.
- Reverse diarrhea with
probiotics and natural Candida fighting products.
- Treat and heal your underlying health condition and be proactive with your health.
- Try loosing the weight when possible. But not with crazy diets or appetite suppressants. Do it with natural supplements, adrenal support and healthy diet. Remember, you will lose the weight naturally only when your body get healthier and you can do it with
- Give yourself enough time in the bathroom and consider using a squatting device. Many patients were thrilled with squatting toilets.
- Get enough fiber in your diet and drink clean, filtered water with mineral content.
- Don't forget how important Omega-3 oils and
CoQ10 for digestive health.
|Highly Recommended Product:|
OmegAvail Ultra TG -
High Potency Omega-3 Fish Oil Complex by
- Designs For Health.
regular Omega supplement.
A Must For Immune Support.
For further details or to purchase visit
this quality supplier.
Cause of hemorhoids? What hemorrhoids? They are all gone.
I wish you to forget all the hemorrhoids symptoms and the causes of hemorrhoids soon. Get your digestive health back on track!
You can do it!!!
Next...Best Vitamin C. Read about this powerful antioxidant.
Click Here To Ask Your Questions Or Share Your Story
Free Online Health Related Question-Answer Page
Return from Cause of Hemorrhoids page to Hemorrhoids page
Return from Causes of Hemorrhoids page to Crohns Disease Journey Home page